Sunday, May 28, 2006

I Am A Crazy, Rabid Squirrel! I Want My Cookies!

Ricky and I went to see X-Men 3 & Over the Hedge last night. I enjoyed both of them. Some chick had what I am assuming to be an asthma attach during X3. The paramedics came out and everyone had to leave the theater out the back door.

Ricky's mom and sister are coming today and are staying the night. It's the first time they've seen the place. I hope they like it.

Last night we went to bed at like a little after 1am. At 2:15 I got up with the worst stomach ache in a long time. I got a shower because usually that makes me feel better. I was in there for almost an hour. I couldn't even stand up to get out. I had to crawl out because standing up hurt so bad. Finally, after a few minutes, the pain subsided long enough for me to stand up. Then within like 30 seconds of me getting dressed the pain hit again. I had enough time to grab a pillow from the game room and laid down on the bathroom floor. I laid there about 45 minutes before taking some of the towels off the floor and covering up with them. After 30 or so minutes, I thought I was well enough to get up and go back to bed. No. I stood up, almost fell over, grabbed a blanket from the living room, and passed out on the bathroom floor. At about 5:30 am, I got up because my back and neck were hurting. I figured, if I'm going to get sick, I'm going to get sick, I might as well try to get into bed. I crawled from the bathroom into bed and finally fell asleep once more. I kept waking up ever so often, but would eventuall fall asleep again.

I still don't feel well. My stomach still hurts, and I have this headache that comes and goes. Plus, for some reason my ears have been hurting on and off.

Needless to say, I'm slowly falling apart.

Britney Marie

No comments: