Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hockity-Pockity

Ricky is going to sign the lease tomorrow. We will have the apartment on April 16th. But, we're not actually going to move in until like the first week of May. We sold our house and the closing is May 4th. GCCC graduation is May 7th. I'm excited. Ricky and I get to walk across the stage one right after the other. It's going to be so great!
Our house is so messy right now because of all the boxes and stuff. Oh, tomorrow I've gotta take all five kitties to get their shots. That should be oh so much fun! I'm not looking forward to that. Nor am I looking forward to two hours of my kitties crying and whining on the way to Tallahassee!
Alrighty then, I'm going to get a shower, put on some pjs and loaf aroun d on the couch because I feel like poo. Ok, byes everyone!
Britney Marie

No comments: