Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I Don't Want To Be At The Business End Of A Bad Mistake

My grades are starting to make me happy now. For a little bit there my grades were beginning to slip, but they're coming up again. I got an 89 on my math test tonight. I also got a 16/20 on my research methods quiz. That's the highest grade I've gotten so far. Plus, I got a 68 on my Corrections test. I know it's not great, but it's better than the 52 I got on the first test!

I'm looking forward to our next dive on Saturday. We're going out to Pat Thomas Training Academy in Havana (near Tallahassee). They have a sunken boat, car, and plane. As far as I know, we're supposed to do the underwater obstacle course. I can't find anything to tell me more than that it's just an obstacle course. I'm curious as to what it looks like.
I
've been stuck on Mythbusters lately. The episode on tonight is if a person can throw a playing card and kill someone, if a heated jaw breaker will explode, and if sandblasting a 8" diameter will create enough static charge to explode like a static cannon and kill or at least injure someone.

Ricky and I watched Toy Story 2 tonight. I had only seen it once in the theaters. It was hilarious. I forgot how funny it was.

Britney Marie

No comments: