Wednesday, December 6, 2006

All I Want This Year Is For You To Dedicate Your Last Breath To Me

In addition to learning that cleaning up spilled oil isn't as hard as I once thought, I also learned something else today. If you take the time to do something nice and special for someone, all they'll do is look to someone else. I'm so sick of playing second fiddle when I'm the only one that seems to care. I'd like to say I give up, but I know I won't...

Y'know Sidney, I think you might have been onto something on the phone yesterday. I'm bound to have a nervous breakdown and either strangle someone, or flip out at a populated social gathering and tell each and every person in the room what I *really* think about them. I just hope you're there when either happens because I'll need you to punch out a few people while I'm yelling at/strangling others.

Britney Marie

No comments: