Wednesday, March 12, 2008

*Gobble* *Gobble* *Click*

Tonight I got one of those annoying telemarketer calls. I hate them. Every time I tell them to take me off whatever list I've been put on, I get a dozen more calls from different people. I know people need jobs and telemarketing is a way to make money, but come on! I get like fifteen calls a day! That is just stupid!

However, a few minutes ago I got a telemarketing call that I think deserves some recognition. I get a call from a lady named Julie. She goes through her entire speech about how I've won a thousand dollar online shopping spree and how she will also send me any two magazine subscriptions that I choose. After politely listening to her entire speech (as if she gave me a chance to interject anything!) I told her that I would like to be taken off whatever list she got my number from. As soon as I said that...and I kid you not...she gobbled like a turkey at me and hung up the phone. I'm still not sure what that means.

Britney Marie

1 comment:

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

OMG! That is HILARIOUS!!!