Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"C" Is For "Crafty"

I don't know how I've done it, but I finally found the time between baking cookie sheets to upload some photos of the crafting I've been doing. Here they are for your enjoyment!

The first batch of pictures is of what I've been baking today. Two batches of fudge and four batches of cookies. There are a dozen cookies in each of the tins. I've still got to make two more batches of fudge and one batch of homemade chocolate covered marshmallows. And clean the kitchen...I've got to clean the kitchen. :)


I recently got into making coasters with Perler beads, here is what I've made so far:








This is a blanket I made for Ricky's previous boss at WCTV. He and his wife are expecting a baby in March.

This is a blanket I made for my friend Sidney. She and her husband expect their first baby in February. Her name is going to be Abby, but her nickname from me is "Guidette", so that's why it says that name.

BritneyMarie

No comments: