Monday, February 7, 2011

A Day Filled With Zumba

Today I'm going to be taking the kids to ZumbAtomic for the first time. It's basically a Zumba dance class for kids. Ages are supposed to be 4-12, but the instructor said I could go ahead and bring the twins. I really hope they like it and do well. This first session is a free one to see how they do, and if they like it then it'll be on Monday's from 4pm-4:45pm.

Since ZumbAtomic ends at 4:45pm I am considering hitting the gym myself for the second time today at 5:30pm. I guess I'll wait and see how the kids are behaving before I go crazy and assume they'll be okay in the playroom. To be honest, the childcare at my gym leaves much to be desired. But it's all they have so it has to work.

Today I weighed in and I have gained one pound back. I'm really not worried about it since I lost 2 inches off my waist! The other day I went to Kohl's to get some more gym clothes and I was finally able to purchase Larges instead of X-Larges! It's not much but it means what I'm doing is working!

Time to take the kids to dance!

No comments: