Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bullets

Gah! I do this every time. It's been so long since I've posted. But in my defense, it's been a long time since I've done anything really worth posting. Guess it's time for a Bullet Post to get caught up.

*Girlies The girlies have been out of school since May 20th and that has made it very difficult for me to do much. They've been quite well-behaved for the most part, but I had gotten used to being able to go out and get my errands done in a timely manner, go to the gym, and even get some crafting done throughout the day. Not so much with them at home.

*Gym Speaking of the gym, I haven't been in months. And I really miss it. I pay for the child care there, but it just seems like more trouble than it's worth to get the kids up that early for class. They've been letting me sleep in which is really nice so I've kinda been taking advantage of that during the summer break. I could go during the afternoon classes, but the childcare fills up so fast for those that I'd have to get there before all the classes and do them all, which is a bit much now.

*Weight I have been able to maintain my weight-loss fairly well. I bounce between 189-193 which is still under to 200lb mark I was at, so that makes me happy. I still haven't been able to see 187lbs at all yet, but I'm confidant that I will once I get back to the gym.

*Dentist Today I have a dentist appointment for a cleaning. So not looking forward to that.

Like I said, not a whole lot going on over here. I mean, we do stuff, but not much to really post about.
-BritneyMarie

No comments: