Friday, July 1, 2011

Funny Things My Kids Have Said *June Edition*

Olivia: "I wanna play Hide N Seek."
Me: "Okay, go play with Emma."
*from the other room*
Emma and Olivia: "1-2-3-4-5! Here I come! *giggles*
Me: "Okay, that's just not going to work."


Every time someone gets killed on "1000 Ways To Die", Olivia tells me how messy the death is. Each one gets a different description.


Olivia keeps asking to watch "Messy". Turns out that is what she calls "1000 Ways To Die".


*In the car when bringing Olivia back to Chick-Fil-A to meet Emma*
Liv: "I wanna see Grammie."
Me: "Do you miss her?"
Liv: "Yeah"
Me: "Do you miss your sister?"
Liv: "Yeah, I miss Emma."
Me: "You going to give her a big hug when you see her?"
Liv: "Nooooo. A big kiss!"


Olivia: "I want a skateboard."
Me: "You want a skateboard for your birthday?"
Olivia: "Yes. I want a Spongebob skateboard."
Emma: "I want a Princess skateboard."


Emma just asked Ricky what color his pee is. *sigh*

No comments: