Sunday, July 1, 2012

Other Funny Things *June 2012 Edition*

Me: "I would just like to say that I liked Leonardo DiCaprio before you did."
Ricky: "Well, when you liked him, he sucked."


*talking about our 15+ year old cat, Big Kitty*
Me: "We should re-name him Schrödinger."
Ricky: "What? Why?"
Me: "'Cause we joke that we're not sure if he's alive or dead."
Ricky: "I don't get it."
Me: "Did I just out-nerd you?"
Ricky: "I think you did."


Ricky: "I gave Davis a hug today and smelled him."
Me: "You're not the creepy guy at work, are you?"


One of the kids at the cook-out: "What makes the mentos and coke explode?"
Me: "Science!"


Me: "Emma, stop putting things inside the broom."


*talking about Sharon Osborne*
Ricky: "Ugh, she sucks."
Me: "Whatever, I like her."
Ricky: "I love you, but you're wrong."


Ricky: *to kids* "Don't lick me!" *to me* "Stephanie, the kids are being gross!"
Me: "I'm sorry, all I heard you say was, 'The sky is blue.'"


*Bought a new Superhero room comforter at The Goodwill.*
Me: "It'll work until we can get a Batman blanket."
Ricky: "Superman: Good enough until you can get Batman."


Was thisclose to Emeril Lagasse tonight. I wanted to reach out and touch him, but I thought it might be a little weird since I had crazy fan-girl face on.


Ricky: "What flavor ice cream do you want?"
Me: *points to vanilla and chocolate*
Ricky: "So, vanilla and brown?"



No comments: