Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Hand Behind This Pen Relives A Failure Everyday

Where do I begin? A lot has been going on since high school. Married, moving, and almost a GCCC graduate. I never would have thought I would be where I am. I am the happiest I've been in a long time. Don't get me wrong, I still have my "Oh woe is me" days, but as a whole, I'm still always happy.

*Yawn* I am sleepy. I got up this morning at 3:30am when Ricky left to go to work. I've been up watching "The Blues Brothers" and the local news since then. I've also been looking up old aquaintances from high school and GCCC on here.

My house is freezing. I could turn the heater on 90 degrees, and my house would still be freezing. *sniffle* Ugh, I think I'm starting to get sick too.

Alrighty, I'm going to finish watching my local news and do some other stuff...I haven't decided what that stuff will be yet.

No comments: