Saturday, February 25, 2006

Robson Went Out And Got Himself A Pair Of Ghetto Gums

I had so much fun on the dive yesterday. The drysuit I had didn't exactly keep me dry. It's a good thing I had my wetsuit on underneath it. I was on the recovery team. Jerome and I went down and recovered the body and the handgun and rifle. For some reason, the body bag we were given didn't have a zipper on it. It was kind of difficult to get the body to stay in it, but Jerome rigged it with a weight belt. My drysuit was too big, and there was so much water in the boots that my feet wouldn't stay in them. My fins were still attached to the boots, but I couldn't kick because I couldn't get my feet to stay! I tried to kick like crazy, but I was barely moving. It was pretty funny.
Ok, well, I'm going to eat my mashed potatoes now.
Britney Marie

No comments: