Thursday, February 16, 2006

I Know This Hurts, It Was Meant To

Today I've got class (UCSI) and work (Dillard's). I don't wanna go to either *cries and pitches a five year old fit* In UCSI today we get to learn dry suits and I think full face masks. I know it'll be fun, but I just don't feel like going swimming today. I've got more training to do at Dillard's tonight. I think tonight they're going to teach me how to work the register...how hard could it be? I am so sick of watching those stupid training videos too. Tuesday I had to sit through literally THREE hours of them. One of them was 45 minutes long!!!
I'm hungry and we don't have any food. I was going to go shopping yesterday, but I didn't have a chance to with all my classes and such.
Alright, well, I guess it's time for me to stop complaining and get a shower.
Britney Marie

No comments: