Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I Have Had It With Theses Motherfucking Snakes On This Motherfucking Plane

I heart this movie.

I have been so sick lately. This baby is really kicking my butt. I've done nothing but park my behind on the couch and get up to go to the bathroom, take a shower, and go to bed. I felt alright today, so Ricky and I did some running around to get my books for next semester. I have felt like crap for the past few weeks though. Poor Ricky has been making me food that I can never finish. He's been really great to me though. He's so sweet. He wrote a blog about the baby the other day. It's pretty funny.

Alright, well, I'm off to see if Shoney's has responded to my email to send our local Shoney's more pie (Shoney's strawberry pie is the only thing that sounds remotely appetizing lately...and they've been sold out for a week now!!! How much does that suck???). Ok, byes!

Britney Marie

No comments: