Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Wrote The Gospel On Giving Up

Things have not been going well for me. At least not lately.

I can't find anything to eat. Everything makes me sick. I am so tired of eating bland saltine crackers, but they're the only thing that settles my stomach. I doubt I'll ever eat them again after this. Along with bottles of water. I am so sick of drinking nothing but water too!

I'm having to drop one of my classes now. Stretching and Relaxation. I can't even do that. I got so dizzy during the warm-up last class that I had to go sit outside in the cold to feel better. I have an appointment with my adviser tomorrow to see what else I can take.

The nerve running down the back of my right leg is killing me. It's the sciatic nerve I think. Ugh! It is so painful! The only remedy I can find online is to lay on the opposite side to keep the pressure off, but all that does is make it throb less.

Ricky and I ordered fried rice and I can't eat it. I am tired of eating Fettuccini Alfredo for every meal of every day. I don't want to eat anymore of it until I get to Atlanta this weekend.

Last night, Ricky and I went to bed at 10:30pm, and I didn't fall asleep until almost 2am! I was wide awake the whole time. I couldn't get confortable at all.

I'm freaking out also, because I get so sick in the mornings it's really hard for me to get out of bed to go to class. I'm terrified that I'm going to fail my classes, and not graduate. If I don't graduate this semester, I'll NEVER go back. When will I have the time?

My pants don't fit already. And it's weird, because I've actually only gained (by my scale as of yesterday) 2.5lbs. Now, an extra 2.5 pounds should not be making my pants tight! What the heck is going on???

Deidre and I are supposed to be going to the Fall Out Boy concert this Friday. I'm definately still going, but I'm scared that I'll be sick the whole time. I've been lucky enough not to have thrown up yet. (yeah like you needed to know that!) But that doesn't mean I don't feel like I'm going to constantly!

Also, I'm going to be this huge blimp in Ricky's sisters wedding! As much as I'm looking forward to Gert's big day, I'm dreading taking any pictures!! Selfish, I know, but I can't help it. I'm going to look awful!!! Ugh!

No comments: