Thursday, January 18, 2007

Pinfeathers and Gullyfluff

I really don't know how much more of this I can take. Will someone, anyone, please give me relief for 24 hours???

As you can see, it isafter 2am, and I still have yet to go to sleep. At 11:30pm, I tried to lay down for bed, and fifteen minutes later decided to get a shower. My mom said that lavender bath stuff would relax me and help me fall asleep. So, after sitting in the tub for a while, I tried to go back to bed at 12:10. I have been laying in bed from then, until now when I got up. No position is comfortable. If I lay on my stomach I feel sick. If I lay on my side, my leg hurts. If I lay on my other side, I feel sick. If I lay on my back, I'm not comfortable.

Every few minutes I munch on crackers to help settle my stomach, and it works for about ten minutes, before I need more.

I have to get up at 6:45 today for class, and I haven't gotten any sleep. I have a full day ahead of me, and at the rate I'm going, I'm not going to make it. 8am-12:15pm I have class, 12:30pm I have a meeting with my adviser, after that I come home to pack, 1:30 I leave for my 2:30 doctor's appointment, after that, it's time to travel to Panama City.

I also can't stop sneezing. Which, in turn, makes my nose run and my head hurt.

I have never heard anyone complain this much while pregnant. I must be some sort of mega-wimp. Ugh! But I can't help it. I feel like crap!!!

Where is a bullet through the head when you need one?

Britney Marie

No comments: