Monday, March 5, 2007

How Many Cups Of Sugar Does It Take To Get To The Moon?

It's 5:16am and I am awake. The weekend flew by way too fast. I can't believe how fast everything seems to be going by lately. 17 weeks pregnant already. There's just 5 months left. And that does not seem like very long at all! Hopefully we'll be getting the baby furniture in the next few weeks and can start on the nursery. Right now we have all of our junk piled in there. We're planning on having a yard sale at Ricky's parent's house the first weekend in April. After that and giving Mom stuff to keep in her attic we'll have the room cleaned out.

I can hardly wait until Wednesday. Even though I have to have my blood taken I can't wait. So far, the consensus on what we're having seems to be mostly boy/girl with girl/girl not far behind. Boy/boy has only been mentioned three times. My dad was one of them. He said we're going to have "left-handed identical boys"! My stepdad says identical girls. Almost everyone else says fraternal.

Guess what the bestest best friend in the whole world got me?? A 6foot by 4foot poster of Fall Out Boy. Ricky said we can put it in the living room. It's not going to be fun to frame, but it's going to be awesome!!! Deidre has one too, I don't think her husband is going to let her put it in the living room though.

Britney Marie

No comments: