Monday, January 17, 2011

5lbs Gone...65lbs to Go

I've been bad. Two days ago I ate half a jar a lot of peanut butter and went way over on my calories for the day. And then yesterday I ate macaroni and cheese for lunch with a root beer and finished off the jar ate some more peanut butter for a snack. I was seriously dreading hitting the gym this morning. Turns out, I didn't need to. 'Cause in spite of all the cheating I've done the past two days, I still managed to lose another pound since Friday.

That makes me feel so awesome. Not that I'm going to take this as a sign that I can cheat on my diet all the time. But it is so great to know that if I do fall off the wagon for a day or to that it is not the end of the world. I think that is a big problem that a lot of people have when trying a diet. They think that if they do badly on one day, what's the point of continuing. And I'll admit, I feel that way sometimes too. But then I just remember how far I've come so far (5lbs might not seem a lot to some people but it is to me) and I don't want to have to lose these same 5lbs over again. I want to add to it.

No comments: