Tuesday, April 4, 2006

For Once I Can Say This Is Mine You Can't Take It

Things are starting to come together for the move to Tallahassee. Ricky put in some applications at some stores and we turned in our lease. We still need to fill out some paperwork on pets, but other than that (and turning on the utilities) all we need is the key.

I'm also trying to get a direct independant study instead of one of my classes in the fall. I'm not sure what it is I want to study, so I'm going to talk to Mr. Zinszer, that is, whenever I can get in touch with him. He is the hardest person to get a hold of!

*yawn* I'm sleepy. I've been up since 3:30 this morning. When Ricky left for work, I couldn't get back to sleep.

I have a hair appointment today at 2:45. Not really sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but when do I ever?

Ok, since it is now 6am, I think I'll go get a shower. Not that any of you care to know that.

Britney Marie

No comments: