Friday, April 14, 2006

Milk Truck Fat Girl

I had my dive yesterday. It went really well. It was so hot outside with my wetsuit on that I couldn't wait to get into the water. But once I got in, the water was freezing! Didn't take long to get used to though, which was good! We had to make two dives yesterday. And it really wasn't all that bad. There were lots of crabs under the bridge (Hathaway), which I did NOT like! While we were searching, Jerome picked up a live crab and about shoved it in my face! I started freaking out! Looking back, it was pretty funny, but not at the time. Hehehe!

While we were there, the school's truck got stuck in the soft sand! It took a little while for them to get it out. I ended up driving Zinszer back to campus to get his truck and when I got back the other truck was out of the sand. Before I drove him, he backed the truck up into the railing, and I thought he was going to take it out! Those railings are durable! Good thing too!!

Well, it's time for Ricky and I to head out and get things done.

Britney Marie

No comments: