Sunday, April 23, 2006

*sniffle* *sniffle**sneeze*

Ricky and I went and played paintball yesterday. It was a lot of fun. I'm going to post a picture of my injuries when I get the chance. I've got some nice ones. Two huge bruises thanks to Matt, and the bleeder thanks to some other kid out there. I'm looking forward to the next game we play, surprisingly enough. I was so tired when we got home today. We both were in bed by 7pm tonight. As you can see it is now almost 1am, and I am awake...I woke up about half an hour ago and had trouble getting back to sleep.

I think I'm going to go to Tallahassee today. I need to turn on our utilities and do some other running around over there.

Well, I guess that's about it. Besides the fact that my nose won't stop running, my eyes are burning, and I keep sneezing. Oh, and my arm and leg hurts!

Britney Marie

No comments: