Today we had a doctor's appointment with the Maternal-Fetal Specialist. He wants to see us back in three weeks. If everything was ok, he would want to see us in four. Seems we're drifting closer to TTTS. Emma has more amniotic fluid than Olivia, which is one of the first signs of TTTS. There's nothing we can do at this point except to wait. We did find out that Emma is 1lb 4oz and Olivia is 1lb. And we did get some really cool information. We got to see the girls in 3D.