Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hiss, You're Never Around When I Need You!

Ahhhh!!!!! My freaking OB is out of town in Italy this week and next week! What if I have the babies?? WTF am I supposed to do? I don't want some stranger delivering my babies! I don't want someone I've never met with before to be doing this procedure! What's the point in going to a doctor for eight or nine months when he's not even going to be there when the time comes??? I know I'm only at 32 weeks, but he said we'd be lucky to get to 34 weeks! So, he's going to be gone during my 32nd and 33rd weeks, wtf am I supposed to do??? Whatever's going on in Italy better be a freaking emergency, that's all I have to say!!!

In other less stressful news, Ricky came home from the grocery store yesterday with flowers. It was so sweet. And at our last appointment Emma was 3lbs 12oz and Olivia was 3lbs 4oz. They're getting bigger!! Yea!! Also, last night I had the worst stomach ache. I was told it was because I don't have any room for my organs anymore, the babies have moved them all around. The pain lasted constantly about 10 minutes, but I was able to fall asleep after that which was good. I'm still not feeling 100% and I'm a little scared to eat anything, but other than that things are going well lately. Haven't had a lot of sciatic problems, haven't had any back aches, and haven't really been as itchy as I was in weeks past. At least that makes me smile!

Britney Marie

No comments: