Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's My Blog And I'll Do What I Want

I'm a complainer, and I know it, but it's my blog and I'll complain if I want to! With that said, here we go...

I have a confession to make. I am doing everything I can to kick-start labor. I'm only at 33 weeks 2 days but I am so miserable it's not even funny. I have aches in places that I didn't know existed! The babies are using all of my internal organs as punching bags. Both the girls should be 4lbs by now and that adds up to 8lbs of babies in there! I can't sleep very well anymore. People keep telling me to put a pillow between my legs, but I've been doing that for months now and now it doesn't seem to be helping at all. I'm constantly tossing and turning, and now I can't even sleep on my back. There's too much pressure and it hurts.

I'm supposed to be on bedrest, but I haven't stuck to that at all. Every day I do the housework so Ricky doesn't have to when he gets home from work. It's not fair for him to have to go to work for 9 or more hours and then come home and clean up after me and the kitties. 'Course I do let him do the litterbox and take out the garbage, but those are boy chores anyways! LoL! I'm hoping that all the walking around I do throughout the day will kick-start something. And I'm also hoping that by doing so much around the house all day that I'll tire myself out and night and be able to get a decent night's sleep...so far nada.

I never thought it would get to this point, but right now I'm not scared of a c-section at all. I welcome it with open arms. Anything to get these babies out! I don't see how people go to 40 weeks with one baby, let alone twins! I found out that my stepsisters (twins) were born at 41 weeks and they were both almost 8lbs each. Their mother is amazing in my book! I've been told that anyone who saw her during those last few weeks has never since seen anyone so miserable. I don't know how she did it!

I know that the babies need to keep, as Ricky says "baking", but I am just so miserable. I swear that these babies are never going to come out on their own and I'll be forced to carry them for the rest of my life!

I never thought I'd be wishing for the pains of labor and delivery...but here I am saying, "Bring it on!"

Britney Marie

No comments: