Friday, January 11, 2008

Routine

Around here we have pretty much the same routine everyday. Get up, feed babies, clean the house, watch movies, feed babies, go to bed. Ever since the twins were born Ricky and I don't do anything. We don't go anywhere. Not that we really went anywhere before them, but it's gotten a lot worse. We don't leave the house unless we absolutely have to. As in, go to work, get groceries, and doctor's appointments. Other than that, we're hermits. We used to go out and do things. But with two infants in tow is gets harder and harder to go anywhere.

Recently I have begun to notice that routine has drifted into the things that I watch as well. There are three movies and a television show that I can guarantee one of will be in my dvd player. "40 Year Old Virgin", "Knocked Up", "Superbad" and "Freaks and Geeks". Judd Apatow is my hero. I honestly cannot tell you how many times I have see the aforementioned movies/show. I can literally quote some scenes verbatim. If you haven't seen all of these I would highly recommend them all. I'm watching "Superbad" as I type this.

No comments: