Monday, January 21, 2008

The Sunshine Oven

I want to move somewhere it snows. In my 22 years of existence, I have only seen snow three times. Once when I was four, once when I was 15 and once when I was 16. That's it. Three times. I believe there is something wrong with that.

I've been trying to talk Ricky into moving me somewhere it snows...I don't even care where anymore. Just somewhere it snows a decent amount. My preference would be somewhere in New York or Pennsylvania, but I'm at the point where I don't care where. He could choose Alaska or Canada and I'd say, "When do we leave?"

I hate Florida. I swear, Florida is an oven masked as a state.

Britney Marie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow is not all it's cracked up to be. I grew up in Ohio. There's nothing worse than calling in sick to work because you can't get into your car because the car door lock is iced over and your key won't fit in.

And shoveling the driveway? Oy.

Visit the snow. Don't live in it. You'll be glad you did :)

Although, if you move to L.A. you can visit snow at Big Bear that is about an hour away and still go surfing in the afternoon. And there's no humidity, so... it's not too hot!

BritneyMarie said...

I thought about the whole visiting thing, and everytime I visit it, it is never enough. :) I always want MORE! :)

Y'know, L.A. has been one of the places I've always wanted to visit. Ever since I can remember I've wanted to check it out...then my dad and step-mom go there twice without me. :) That's life. :)

gen said...

PA is beautiful to visit :) Living in England and Germany was enough snow for me and other dude was right.....it's crazy having to shovel it off the roads and did I mention driving in it...super scary.