Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Next Nine Months Could Only Be More Eventful If I Was Pregnant

The next nine months are going to be craaaazy!

First off I had a doctor's appointment today. Last weekend when we went into Panama City, my step-mom mentioned that she noticed quite a bit of hair loss. Ever since the twins were born I've noticed it too, but I just thought it was me losing the fullness of pregnancy hair. Apparently, it should have stopped by now, nine months later. So, she made me promise to go see a doctor about it. She's afraid I might have a low thyroid (hypothyroidism) or low iron (anemia). So, I made an appointment and went to see the doctor today. I got some blood drawn and have another appointment on May 8th to find out the results. I made the appointments, but I'm still not convinced it's anything. If it does happen to be anything, I'm suspecting anemia instead of hypothyroidism...I don't have any of the symptoms Y is dealing with.

May 20th I start back at FSU. I've got four more classes to take and then I can graduate. I'm taking three criminology classes and one psychology class. Two classes will be in the evenings from May to the beginning of July and the last two classes will also be in the evening from July to August. Six weeks for each class. It's probably going to take up most of my time but it's not like I update this thing regularly anyway. *smirk*

Also, right in the middle of classes will be the twins first birthday. The fourth of July is their actual birthday so we're going to have a pool party over at our apartment that afternoon. It's mostly going to be a family gathering with a few close friends invited. I've tried to start planning some of it now but there's only so much I can do so far in advance. Plus, I've got to get my butt into gear if I'm going to be seen in a bathing suit. *smiles*

August I will graduate from FSU and then come the job hunt in Panama City. We've all but been given my Dad's house so it's almost 100% definite that we'll be moving. He is planning on being in Pensacola by the first of the year so that means we're also going to have to move by then. So, right after graduation comes the job hunt and packing up all our crap and hauling it back the two hours from whence we came. I still cannot believe we're moving back to Panama City...but that house is just not something we can pass up. We'd never be able to find something that big for as cheap as we're going to get it.

I just really hope that I'll be able to do everything that I'm working on. I don't want anything to suffer because I've overextended myself. I'm trying to take one thing at a time. Unfortunately, some things overlap so it's going to be difficult to do at times.

Tomorrow a friend of mine and I will be driving to Atlanta for a concert on Saturday. We're going to see Panic at the Disco. I'm really excited. It will be the second time I've seen them in concert. The last time I saw them was for my birthday in November '06. It was the greatest concert I had seen. They put on such a great show. I'm not sure what they'll do this time since they've scaled back their music so much, but I'm sure it's still going to be great. Since Deidre and I are part of the PATD fan-club we get early entry into the concert. The concert doesn't start until 6pm, but we're going to get there at 4p so we can get close to the stage. The only thing that really sucks about going to see PATD is the fact that most of the fan-base if adolescent girls that just want to get up front because "Oh em gee...Brendon is soooooooooo hawt!" *Gag* That was the same problem we had at the last two Fall Out Boy concerts. Everyone wants to get up to swoon.

Anywho, I'll be updating when I get back with some pictures from the concert. Until then, I leave you with a message from Emma:


Britney Marie

1 comment:

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

Holy cow! Yeah, I could say you'll be a little busy.