Wednesday, April 9, 2008

No Kids = Freedom No So Much Freedom

Since my in-laws came in to pick up the twins for the week, I thought I would be able to get some errands done during the day. Grocery shopping and just going to stores in general with twins by yourself is a big hassle and I try to avoid it as much as possible. Ricky gets home at 1:30pm anyway so usually we both go wherever we need to. But since the girls are both gone Monday-Thursday I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to head to some stores I never get a chance to go to.

It was a good plan...in theory. Actual execution didn't go so well.

Tuesday I went to meet up with Ricky for lunch. Everything was great. When I went to leave WCTV my car wouldn't start. To make a long story short I had to call AAA and get a tow truck and now my car has been at an automotive repair shop since then. I still haven't gotten the call to tell me what exactly is wrong with it.

This morning I got up at 3am and took Ricky to work so I could use his car all day. Not exactly the freedom I was picturing.

Britney Marie

1 comment:

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

Aww...that stinks! I'm sorry it hasn't worked out. I know how icky that is. Your few days to do what needs to be done and no way or doing it. At least you get the car when he gets home.