I'm now on strict bedrest. My doctor wanted to put me in the hospital today but since I'm not having contractions they would want to discharge me and we're not sure how our insurance would handle it.
Also, I've dialated 2 centimeters. I don't know what's going to happen with that. The look on my doctor's face when he noticed the dialation was that of giving bad news to someone who has cancer. We got the "cancer death" face. I've never seen that look before, and I never want to again.
He took the photo of the ultrasound to the specialist, but he was already gone for the day. My next appointment is next Tuesday, but if the specialist feels we need to come in sooner, then they'll give us a call tomorrow.
It's just a waiting game now.