Monday, May 28, 2007

Untitled Blog Because My Brain Is On Vacation

29 weeks down, 11 weeks to go. I know I won't make it to 40 weeks, but that's still the countdown I'm going to use. Ricky called me a "ticking time-bomb" today. Which, when you think about it, is true! I very well could go into labor in the next two minutes or I could wait weeks.

Honestly, I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over with. And I don't ever want to do this again. I never though I could feel miserable for months at a time, but let me tell you...it's possible. I'm so glad I got pregnant so we could have our children, but I'm extremely thankful we're having twins this time so I don't have to go through this again. Although, if Ricky wanted more kids, I'd do it in a heartbeat for him. He would owe me a heck of a lot of kitties though! LoL!

Don't get me wrong, the pregnancy hasn't been ALL bad, but the miserable moments outweigh the feel-good moments. Maybe if we were just having one and the morning sickness wasn't so bad, and we weren't considered high-risk. Maybe I would have enjoyed it better.

I really can't wait to see these little girls. I wonder what they'll look like. I wonder what they're personalities will be like. I'm really getting excited. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the act of actually having the babies. I know I'll do fine, and I know that the second I see their little faces it will all be worth it and I'll forget all the pain. But the anticipation of the unknown is killing me.

In other news, I really should invest in a fan to sit next to me. It is freaking hot up in here!

Britney Marie

No comments: