Monday, January 23, 2012

Bullet Post

  • I have a blog post in mind that I want to write about. But I can't seem to find the time to write it properly. Hopefully I'll get the chance today to finally sit down and get it written.
  • Ricky and I were supposed to start P90x last night. But the file was the wrong type to play from our external hard drive so we couldn't do it. I do have the discs for it somewhere around here. So, instead of just slacking off, we turned on the X-Box and played a little Zumba Kinect. It was a lot of fun. It wasn't nearly as fun as attending one of Aimee's classes, but it was a fun workout. Especially fun since Ricky has almost zero coordination. At one point while we were doing grapevines and punches, he turns to me and with complete seriousness says, "I apologize in advance if I punch you." We had a few close calls, but both of us came out of our workout uninjured.
  • I like to take the weekends off from the mountain of housework that I am constantly doing throughout the rest of the week. But I'm beginning to think that may be a bad idea, 'cause every Monday my house looks like two little Tornado Twins took it over.

-BritneyMarie

No comments: