Wednesday, January 18, 2012

P90x Day One

Tonight Ricky and I will be starting P90x. Already my brain is making up excuses not to get started. I really think it's the anticipation of something new. Just going to forces ourselves to do it. I'm sure it'll get even harder once the pain is brought. But after that it should be easier. At least that's what I'm saying out loud to drown out the inner voice in my head. I'll update tonight with how it went.

-BritneyMarie

*UPDATE* Went to Wal-Mart today and bought a pull-up bar, 8lb dumbbells for me and 20lb dumbbells for Ricky. I didn't really want to spend any money on this, but it was going to be impossible for us to even do P90x without these things. Investment in health, I guess?

*UPDATE #2* Ricky and I decided to start our workouts on Monday, January 23rd. I would try to argue and say that I'm not doing this just because I don't feel up to it tonight. But I totally don't feel up to it tonight. And Monday sounds like a good starting point. Crap. I already feel like I let our Sore Muscles group down. This sucks.

1 comment:

SamanthaReina said...

I know it's hard to think of and remember, but once you do it, you will feel so much better mentally and physically with yourself! Getting myself to do it is the hardest part for me as well. And after EVERY exercise session, I chide myself: "What the heck is your problem?! Why didn't you just do it instead of pushing it back and dreading, that was amazing!"
I always feel spectacular after~